- 29-2L17 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD196, BN-1, CKR-L3, DRY6, KY411, STRL22
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CCR6 is a G-protein linked chemokine receptor which binds the chemokine CCL20/MIP-3a. It is expressed on B lymphocytes and certain subsets of dendritic cells and T cells. CCR6 is reported to be involved in mucosal immune response and lymphocyte migration and homeostasis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- N-terminal peptide (aa. 2-38) of mouse CCR6 fused with GST
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 1 mM EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by chromatography and conjugated with TotalSeq™-A oligomer under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated DNA and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
PG - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis and the oligomer sequence is confirmed by sequencing. For Proteogenomics TotalSeq™-A analysis, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
To maximize performance, centrifuge the antibody dilution (1.0 µg of antibody in 100 µl of staining buffer for every 1 million cells) before adding to the cells at 14,000xg at 2 - 8°C for 10 minutes. Carefully pipette out the liquid avoiding the bottom of the tube and add to the cell suspension.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining whether Buyer has all intellectual property rights that are necessary for Buyer's intended uses of the BioLegend TotalSeq™ products. For example, for any technology platform Buyer uses with TotalSeq™, it is Buyer's sole responsibility to determine whether it has all necessary third party intellectual property rights to use that platform and TotalSeq™ with that platform.
- Additional Product Notes
TotalSeq™ reagents are designed to profile protein levels at a single cell level following an optimized protocol similar to the CITE-seq workflow. A compatible single cell device (e.g. 10x Genomics Chromium System and Reagents) and sequencer (e.g Illumina analyzers) are required. Please contact technical support for more information, or visit biolegend.com/totalseq.
The TotalSeq™-A barcode sequence associated with clone 29-2L17 is CTCTCTGCATTCCTC.
The flanking sequences are CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA, and the poly A tail, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A, where B represents either C, G, or T, and * indicates a phosphorothioated bond, to prevent nuclease degradation.
The full oligomer sequence for this product, with the specific barcode in brackets is CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA [CTCTCTGCATTCCTC]BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A.
AB_2783083 (BioLegend Cat. No. 129825)
- G-protein linked, seven transmembrane, domain-spanning chemokine receptor; 367 amino acids long and about 75% homology with human CCR6
Expressed on spleen B cells, immature splenic dendritic cells in Peyer's patches, and some T cell subset
- Important in regulating mucosal immune response
- Ligand Receptor
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Rossi D, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:1033.
2. Lukacs N, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 194:551.
3. Cook DN, et al. 2000. Immunity 12:495
- Gene ID
- 12458 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD196 on UniProt.org
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.