- 29-2L17 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD196, BN-1, CKR-L3, DRY6, KY411, STRL22
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CCR6 is a G-protein linked chemokine receptor which binds the chemokine CCL20/MIP-3a. It is expressed on B lymphocytes and certain subsets of dendritic cells and T cells. CCR6 is reported to be involved in mucosal immune response and lymphocyte migration and homeostasis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- N-terminal peptide (aa. 2-38) of mouse CCR6 fused with GST
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2562513 (BioLegend Cat. No. 129819)
- G-protein linked, seven transmembrane, domain-spanning chemokine receptor; 367 amino acids long and about 75% homology with human CCR6
Expressed on spleen B cells, immature splenic dendritic cells in Peyer's patches, and some T cell subset
- Important in regulating mucosal immune response
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Rossi D, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:1033.
2. Lukacs N, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 194:551.
3. Cook DN, et al. 2000. Immunity 12:495
- Gene ID
- 12458 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD196 on UniProt.org
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.