- SA367H8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Fas, ALPS1A, APO-1, APT1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD95, also known as Fas, is an approximately 45 kD type I transmembrane protein belonging to the TNFR superfamily (TNFRSF6). The expression of CD95 has been described in various organs, such as thymus, spleen, liver, heart, lung and ovary. Upon ligand (FasL) binding, CD95 forms the death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) intracellularly and induce apoptosis of the cell. CD95-induced apoptosis plays important roles in development, as well as in maintining peripheral tolerance of the immune system.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Fas Transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is = 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2632904 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152609)
AB_2632905 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152610)
- CD95 (Fas) is an approximately 45 kD type I transmembrane protein; cystiene-rich domain, death domain.
Thymus, spleen, liver, heart, lung, and ovary.
- Induction of apoptosis.
- Caspase 8, caspase 10, CFLAR, FADD, PDCD6, SUMO1, and TNFRSF6.
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Ogasawara J, et al. 1995. J Exp Med. 181:485-91.
- Ogasawara J, et al. 1993. Nature. 364:806-9.
- Nishimura Y, et al. 1995. J Immunol. 154:4395-403.
- Gene ID
- 14102 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD95 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All CD95 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0917 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0917 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||PG|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0917 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)||SA367H8||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
APC anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
Purified anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
FITC anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
TotalSeq™-A0917 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
TotalSeq™-C0917 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
TotalSeq™-B0917 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD95 (Fas)