- 30-F11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T200, Ly-5, LCA
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45 is a 180-240 kD glycoprotein also known as the leukocyte common antigen (LCA), T200, or Ly-5. It is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, expressed on all hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets. There are different isoforms of CD45 that arise from variable splicing of exons 4, 5, and 6, which encode A, B, and C determinants, respectively. CD45 plays a key role in TCR and BCR signal transduction. These isoforms are very specific to the activation and maturation state of the cell as well as cell type. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, and Thy-1.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymus or spleen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Spark YG™ 593 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Spark YG™ 593 has a maximum excitation of 573 nm and a maximum emission of 593 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 30-F11 reacts with all isoforms and both CD45.1 and CD45.2 alloantigens of CD45.
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation3, complement-dependent cytotoxicity1,5, immunohistochemistry (acetone-fixed frozen sections, zinc-fixed paraffin-embedded sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)4,6, Western blotting7, and spatial biology (IBEX)10,11. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 103163 and 103164).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Podd BS, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:6532. (FC, CMCD) PubMed
- Haynes NM, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5099. (FC)
- Ledbetter JA, et al. 1979. Immunol. Rev. 47:63. (IP)
- Simon DI, et al. 2000. J. Clin. Invest. 105:293. (IHC)
- Seaman WE. 1983. J. Immunol. 130:1713. (CMCD)
- Cornet A, et al. 2001. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98:13306. (IHC)
- Tsuboi S and Fukuda M. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:30680. (WB) PubMed
- Liu F, et al. 2012. Blood. 119:3295. PubMed
- Pelletier AN, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 188:5561. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
AB_2892267 (BioLegend Cat. No. 103181)
AB_2892267 (BioLegend Cat. No. 103182)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, 180-240 kD
All hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets
- Phosphatase, T and B cell activation
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, Thy-1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Trowbridge IS, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
3. Kishihara K, et al. 1993. Cell 74:143.
4. Pulido R, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:3851.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse CD45
Biotin anti-mouse CD45
FITC anti-mouse CD45
PE anti-mouse CD45
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD45
Purified anti-mouse CD45
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD45
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD45
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD45
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD45
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD45
PerCP anti-mouse CD45
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD45
Purified anti-mouse CD45 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD45
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD45
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-mouse CD45
TotalSeq™-A0096 anti-mouse CD45
TotalSeq™-B0096 anti-mouse CD45
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD45
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse CD45
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse CD45
TotalSeq™-C0096 anti-mouse CD45
Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse CD45
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD45
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD45
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD45
Spark Violet™ 538 anti-mouse CD45
Spark YG™ 593 anti-mouse CD45
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-mouse CD45 Antibody