- 3C7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-2Rα, Ly-43, p55, Tac
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD25 is a 55 kD glycoprotein, also known as the low affinity IL-2Rα, Ly-43, p55, or Tac. It is expressed on activated T and B cells, thymocyte subset, pre-B cells, and T regulatory cells. In association with CD122 (IL-2Rβ) and CD132(common γ chain), CD25 forms the high affinity signaling IL-2 receptor.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-2-dependent BALB/c mouse helper T-cell clone HT-2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vitro blocking of IL-2 binding to low- and high-affinity receptors1,2, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections. 3C7 antibody recognizes different epitope of PC61 antibody (Cat. No. 102002). The Ultra-LEAF™Purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 101925 and 101926).
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ortega RG, et al. 1984. J. Immunol. 133:1970. (Block)
- Moreau JL, et al. 1987. Eur. J. Immunol. 17:929. (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_2562798 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101913)
- Forms high affinity IL-2R with IL-2Rβ (CD122) and IL-2Rγ (CD132), 55 kD
Activated T cells and B cells, thymocyte subset, pre-B cells, T regulatory cells
- IL-2 receptor, signal transduction
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Taniguchi T, et al. 1993. Cell 73:5.
2. Waldmann TA. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:2681.
3. Read S, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 192:295.
4. Lowenthal JW, et al. 1985. J. Immunol. 135:3988.
- Gene ID
- 16184 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD25 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Other FormatsView All CD25 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC,CyTOF®,IHC-F,Block|
|FITC anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD25 (Maxpar® Ready)||3C7||FC,CyTOF®|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD25||3C7||FC,CyTOF®,IHC-F,Block|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-mouse CD25
Purified anti-mouse CD25
FITC anti-mouse CD25
APC anti-mouse CD25
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD25
Purified anti-mouse CD25 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD25
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD25
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD25
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD25
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD25
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD25