- Other Names
- Please refer to individual product datasheets.
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Autophagy is a regulated process for protein degradation and turnover of damaged organelles to maintain cellular homeostasis. Under conditions such as stress or starvation, autophagy contributes to the breakdown of proteins and cellular compartments to generate amino acids required for the synthesis of proteins essential for cell survival. Dysregulation of autophagy or mutations in proteins involved in this pathway have been shown to contribute to neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s disease. The Autophagy Antibody Sampler Kit provides flexibility for sampling and detection of key targets in the autophagy pathway.Product Details
- Kit Contents
Specificity Clone Size Reactivity Isotype Anti-Ubiquitin P4G7 25 μg Human, Extensive (Yeast to Human) Mouse IgG1, κ Anti-Rab7A W16034A 25 μg Human, Rat, Mouse Rat IgG2a, κ Anti-Beclin-1 O93F3 25 μg Human, Rat, Mouse Mouse IgG1 Anti-ATG5 177.19 25 μg Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1, κ Anti-LC3 A15143K 25 μg Human, Mouse Mouse IgG2b, κ
* For detailed information about each specificity, please refer to the datasheets of the individual products.
- Antibody Type
- Please refer to individual product datasheets of the purified formats for details.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted at 2-8°C.
WB, IHC-P - Quality tested
ICC - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of antibodies in this kit is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-Ubiquitin: 1.0 - 10 µg/ml
Anti-Rab7A: 0.001 - 0.005 µg/ml
Anti-Beclin-1: 0.5 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-ATG5: 0.1 - 1.0 µg/ml
For immunohistochemistry, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-ATG5: 0.2 - 1.0 µg/ml
Anti-LC3: 0.5 - 1.0 µg/ml
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
For validated or reported applications for these antibodies, please see individual product datasheets.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Antigen References
- Uchiyama Y, et al. 2008. Histochem. Cell Biol. 129:407.
- Wu H, et al. 2014. Int. J. Biol. Sci. 10:1072.
- Subramani S, Malhotra V. 2013. EMBO Rep. 14(2):143.
- Cao Y, et al. 2007. Cell. Research 17:839.
- Lee J, et al. 2012. Biochem. J. 441(2):523.
- Martini-Stoica H, et al. 2016. Trends Neurosci. 39(4)221.
- Guerra F, Bucci C. 2016. Cells. 5(3).
- Hatanaka H, et al. 2009. J. Biol. Chem. 23:15448.
- Gene ID
- 9474 View all products for this Gene ID 8678 View all products for this Gene ID 81631 View all products for this Gene ID 7879 View all products for this Gene ID 7316 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ATG5, Beclin-1, LC3, Rab7A, Ubiquitin on UniProt.org