- M5/114.15.2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class II
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
These class II molecules are expressed on antigen presenting cells (including B cells) and a subset of T cells from H-2b,d,q,r bearing mice and are involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD4 proteins.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Activated C57BL/6 mouse spleen cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The M5/114.15.2 antibody reacts with a polymorphic determinant shared by the I-Ab, I-Ad, I-Aq, I-Ed, and I-Ek MHC class II alloantigens from mice carrying H-2p,r,q,b,d,u haplotypes. Clone M5/114.15.2 however does not react wtih I-Af, I-Ak, or I-As MHC class II alloantigens.1
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, immunohistochemistry of frozen sections2,3,6, and in vitro and in vivo blocking of antigen presentation or ligand binding4-7. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 107655 & 107656).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Bhattacharya A, et al. 1981. J. Immunol. 127:2488. (IP)
- Viville S, et al. 1993. Cell 72:635. (IHC)
- Nelson AJ, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2453. (IHC)
- Shi Y, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 187:367. (Block)
- Yamashita I, et al. 1993. Int. Immunol. 5:1139.
- Guo M, et al. 1995. Zygote 3:65. (IHC)
- Kim A, et al. 2004. Exp. Mol. Med. 36:428. (Block)
- Luckashenak NA, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:5177.
- Venanzi ES, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5693.
- Christensen SR, et al. 2006. Immunity 25:417. PubMed
- Matte-Martone C, et al. 2008. Blood 111:3884. PubMed
- De Pascalis R, et al. 2008. Infect. Immun. 76:4311. PubMed
- Kuns RD, et al. 2009. Blood 113:5999. PubMed
- Sabatino JJ, et al. 2011. J. Exp. Med. 208:81. PubMed
- Draber P, et al. 2011. Mol Cell Biol. 22:4550. PubMed
- Fu H, et al. 2014. Nat Commun. 5:3436. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_313318 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107603)
AB_313319 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107604)
- MHC class II
B cell and activated T cells, APCs of the H-2b,d,q,r bearing mice
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, Dendritic cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
- Gene ID
- 14961 View all products for this Gene ID 14969 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about I-A/I-E on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
APC anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
FITC anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Purified anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Spark YG™ 581 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Purified anti-mouse I-A/I-E (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
TotalSeq™-B0117 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PerCP anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
TotalSeq™-A0117 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
TotalSeq™-C0117 anti-mouse I-A/I-E