- RA3-6B2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45R, also known as B220, is an isoform of CD45. It is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family with a molecular weight of approximately 180-240 kD. CD45R is expressed on B cells (at all developmental stages from pro-B cells through mature B cells), activated B cells, and subsets of T and NK cells. CD45R (B220) is also expressed on a subset of abnormal T cells involved in the pathogenesis of systemic autoimmunity in MRL-Faslpr and MRL-Fasgld mice. It plays a critical role in TCR and BCR signaling. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45R is commonly used as a pan-B cell marker; however, CD19 may be more appropriate for B cell specificity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Human
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Abelson murine leukemia virus-induced pre-B tumor cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone RA3-6B2 has been described to react with an epitope on the extracellular domain of the transmembrane CD45 glycoprotein which is dependent upon the expression of exon A and specific carbohydrate residues. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, in vitro and in vivo modulation of B cell responses2-4, immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections5,6, and spatial biology (IBEX)14,15.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Coffman RL. 1982. Immunol. Rev. 69:5. (IP)
- George A, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 152:1014. (Activ)
- Asensi V, et al. 1989. Immunology 68:204. (Activ)
- Domiati-Saad R, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:5936. (Activ)
- Hata H, et al. 2004. J. Clin. Invest. 114:582. (IHC)
- Monteith CE, et al. 1996. Can. J. Vet. Res. 60:193. (IHC)
- Shih FF, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:3438. (FC)
- Chang C L-T, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:6984.
- Fazilleau N, et al. 2007. Nature Immunol. 8:753.
- Lang GL, et al. 2008. Blood 111:2158. PubMed
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- del Rio ML, et al. 2011. Transpl. Int. 24:501. (FC) PubMed
- Murakami R, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:73270. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_312988 (BioLegend Cat. No. 103203)
AB_312989 (BioLegend Cat. No. 103204)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, 180-240 kD
B cells, T cell subset, NK cell subset
- Phosphatase, T and B cell activation
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Trowbridge IS, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
3. Kishihara K, et al. 1993. Cell 74:143.
4. Pulido R, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:3851.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45R on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
APC anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Biotin anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
FITC anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
PE anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Purified anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
PerCP anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Purified anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220 (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
TotalSeq™-A0103 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
TotalSeq™-B0103 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
TotalSeq™-C0103 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Spark Violet™ 538 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Spark YG™ 581 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220 Antibody
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220 Antibody
Spark Red™ 718 anti-mouse/human CD45R/B220