- 17A2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell antigen receptor complex, T3
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD3, also known as T3, is a member of the Ig superfamily and primarily expressed on T cells, NK-T cells, and at different levels on thymocytes during T cell differentiation. CD3 is composed of CD3ε, δ, γ and ζ chains. It forms a TCR complex by associating with TCR α/β or γ/δ chains. CD3 plays a critical role in TCR signal transduction, T cell activation, and antigen recognition by binding the peptide/MHC antigen complexProduct Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- γδTCR-positive T-T hybridoma D1
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, IP, ICC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported application (for relevant formats) include: spatial biology (IBEX)1,2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2810316 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100255)
AB_2810317 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100256)
AB_2810315 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100254)
AB_2810313 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100239)
AB_2561487 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100238)
AB_2810314 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100253)
- Ig superfamily, CD3/TCR, 20 kD
Thymocytes (differentiation dependent), mature T cells, NK-T cells
- Antigen recognition, TCR signal transduction, T cell activation
- Peptide antigen/MHC-complex
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Davis MM. 1990. Annu. Rev. Biochem. 59:475.
3. Weiss A, et al. 1994. Cell 76:263.
- Gene ID
- 12502 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All CD3 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-mouse CD3
PE anti-mouse CD3
Purified anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD3
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD3
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD3
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD3
APC anti-mouse CD3
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD3
Biotin anti-mouse CD3
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD3
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-A0182 anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-B0182 anti-mouse CD3
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse CD3
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-C0182 anti-mouse CD3
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD3
Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD3
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-mouse CD3 Antibody
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD3
Spark Red™ 718 anti-mouse CD3