Soluble MHC molecules are commonly assembled into tetramers to identify antigen-specific T cells in fields like vaccine development and cancer research. Flex-T™ takes MHC monomers and assembles them into tetramers pre-loaded with UV-labile peptides. These peptides in the MHC groove can be swapped out for peptides of interest, allowing antigen-specific T cells to bind through their TCRs.
Custom Flex-T™ options include:
- Fully assembled Tetramers
- Monomers not currently in our catalog loaded with UV-sensitive peptides
- Monomers pre-loaded with a specific peptide (not UV-sensitive)
- Bulk sizes
Similar to T cells, B cells are key players in an immune response against pathogens. Identifying antigen-specific B cells and mapping their BCR sequence to specific antigens can facilitate the identification and characterization of neutralizing antibodies, paving a way to discovering new therapeutics.
Our custom options include:
- Avi-tagged recombinant antigens that can be multimerized with fluorescent Streptavidin conjugates
- Fluorescent Streptavidin conjugates that contain oligonucleotide barcodes, for integration into single cell sequencing workflows