- 6D5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|115577||25 µg||129 CHF|
|115578||100 µg||352 CHF|
CD19 is a 95 kD glycoprotein also known as B4. It is a member of the Ig superfamily, expressed on all pro-B to mature B cells (during development) and follicular dendritic cells. Plasma cells do not express CD19. CD19, in association with CD21 and CD81, forms a molecular complex integral to B cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD19-expressing K562 human erythroleukemia cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 810 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 810 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 810 nm.
Excessive exposure to light, and commonly used fixation, permeabilization buffers can affect APC/Fire™ 810 fluorescence signal intensity and spread. Please keep conjugates protected from light exposure. For more information and representative data, visit our Fire Dyes page.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence7.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Shoham T, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:4062. (FC)
- Goodyear CS, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:2870. (FC)
- Kamimura D, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:306. (FC)
- Andoniou CE, et al. 2005. Nat. Immunol. 6:1011. (FC)
- Lawson BR, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:5366. (FC)
- Phan TG, et al. 2007. Nat. Immunol. 8:992. (FC)
- Hayashida K, et al. 2008. J. Biol. Chem. 283:19895. (IF) PubMed
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- Bankoti J, et al. 2010. Toxicol. Sci. 115:422. (FC) PubMed
- Stadnisky MD, et al. 2011. Blood. 117:5133. (FC) PubMed
- Perlot T, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 188:1201. (FC) PubMed
- Olive V, et al. 2013. Elife. 2:822. PubMed
- Miyai T, et al. 2014. PNAS. 111:11780. PubMed
AB_2892274 (BioLegend Cat. No. 115577)
AB_2892274 (BioLegend Cat. No. 115578)
- Ig superfamily, associates with CD21 and CD81, 95 kD
Pro-B cells to mature B cells (during development), follicular dendritic cells
- Modulates B cell activation and differentiation
- CD21, CD81, Leu-13
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Fearon DT. 1993. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 5:341.
2. Krop I, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:238.
3. Krop I, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157:48.
4. Tedder TF, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437.
- Gene ID
- 12478 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD19 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse CD19
Biotin anti-mouse CD19
FITC anti-mouse CD19
PE anti-mouse CD19
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD19
Purified anti-mouse CD19
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD19
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD19
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD19
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD19
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD19
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD19
PerCP anti-mouse CD19
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD19
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD19
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD19
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse CD19
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD19
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD19
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD19
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD19
Purified anti-mouse CD19 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD19
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD19
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD19
TotalSeq™-A0093 anti-mouse CD19
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-mouse CD19
TotalSeq™-B0093 anti-mouse CD19
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse CD19
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse CD19
TotalSeq™-C0093 anti-mouse CD19
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD19
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD19 Antibody
Spark YG™ 581 anti-mouse CD19
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD19
Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse CD19
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-mouse CD19 Antibody
Spark Blue™ 515 anti-mouse CD19