- 6D5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|115501||50 µg||35,00 CHF|
|115502||500 µg||105,00 CHF|
CD19 is a 95 kD glycoprotein also known as B4. It is a member of the Ig superfamily, expressed on all pro-B to mature B cells (during development) and follicular dendritic cells. Plasma cells do not express CD19. CD19, in association with CD21 and CD81, forms a molecular complex integral to B cell activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD19-expressing K562 human erythroleukemia cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
IHC-F - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence7.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Shoham T, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:4062. (FC)
- Goodyear CS, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:2870. (FC)
- Kamimura D, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:306. (FC)
- Andoniou CE, et al. 2005. Nat. Immunol. 6:1011. (FC)
- Lawson BR, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:5366. (FC)
- Phan TG, et al. 2007. Nat. Immunol. 8:992. (FC)
- Hayashida K, et al. 2008. J. Biol. Chem. 283:19895. (IF) PubMed
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- Bankoti J, et al. 2010. Toxicol. Sci. 115:422. (FC) PubMed
- Stadnisky MD, et al. 2011. Blood. 117:5133. (FC) PubMed
- Perlot T, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 188:1201. (FC) PubMed
- Olive V, et al. 2013. Elife. 2:822. PubMed
- Miyai T, et al. 2014. PNAS. 111:11780. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_313636 (BioLegend Cat. No. 115501)
AB_313637 (BioLegend Cat. No. 115502)
- Ig superfamily, associates with CD21 and CD81, 95 kD
Pro-B cells to mature B cells (during development), follicular dendritic cells
- Modulates B cell activation and differentiation
- CD21, CD81, Leu-13
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Fearon DT. 1993. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 5:341.
2. Krop I, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:238.
3. Krop I, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157:48.
4. Tedder TF, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437.
- Gene ID
- 12478 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.