- K28/74 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Disks large homolog 4, discs large homolog 4, Tax interaction protein 15, synapse-associated protein 90, postsynaptic density protein 95, post-synaptic density protein 95
Covance Catalog# MMS-5183
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- 2 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
PSD95, also known as SAP-90, is a member of the MAGUK family, encoded by the the DLG4 gene. At postsynaptic sites, it mediates the scaffolding of NMDA receptors, AMPA receptors, potassium channels, and other associated signaling protein clusters. It plays an important role in synaptic plasticity and the stabilization of synaptic changes during long-term potentiation.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 77-299 (PDZ domains 1 and 2) of human PSD-95.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 5.0 µg/ml. For immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, a concentration range of 2.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections (IHC-P).
AB_2734563 (BioLegend Cat. No. 810302)
AB_2564749 (BioLegend Cat. No. 810301)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.