- SP8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Syntaxin-1A, neuron-specific antigen HPC-1
Covance Catalog# MMS-619P
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Syntaxin, also known as syntaxin-1A and neuron-specific antigen HPC-1, is part of the Q-SNARE protein family that participates in exocytosis. Syntaxins have a SNARE domain, an N-terminal regulatory domain, and a single C-terminal transmembrane domain. Syntaxin drives the spontaneous calcium-independent fusion of synaptic vesicles that contain v-SNARE proteins, and may form part of the fusion pore of exocytosis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a crude synaptic preparation from a post-mortem human brain.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 0.5 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunohistochemistry (IHC-P) and Western Blotting (WB).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Honer WG, et al. 1997. Neuroscience 78(1):99-110.
- Honer WG, et al. 1993. Brain Res. 609(1-2):9-20.
AB_2749914 (BioLegend Cat. No. 827002)
AB_2564907 (BioLegend Cat. No. 827001)
|Purified anti-Syntaxin||SP8||IHC-P, WB|
|HRP anti-Syntaxin||SP8||WB, IHC-P|
|Biotin anti-Syntaxin||SP8||WB, IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-Syntaxin||SP8||IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-Syntaxin||SP8||IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.