- QA16A01 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Toll-like receptor 2, TLR-2, TIL4, CD282, TLR2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD282 (Toll-like receptor 2, TLR2) is an 85kDa, type I transmembrane protein, with 14 leucine-rich repeats (LRR) in the extracellular domain and a toll/IL-1R (TIR) in the cytoplasmic region. TLR2 is expressed by monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, endothelial cell and epithelial cells. TLR2 associates with TLR1 and TLR6 in the cell surface and is involved in the recognition of pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) such as peptidoglycan, lipoteihoic acid (LTA), lipoarabinomanan, lipoproteins, and LPS from certain Gram-negative bacteria, yeast, spirochete and fungi.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant extracellular domain of murine TLR2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Blocking of IL-6 and TNF-a production induced by P3CSK4 on RAW264.7 cells was observed during development.
- Product Citations
AB_2728207 (BioLegend Cat. No. 153007)
AB_2728208 (BioLegend Cat. No. 153008)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 14 leucine-rich repeats (LRR) in the extracellular domain, the intracellular domain contains a toll/IL-1R (TIR) domain.
Monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, endothelial cell, epithelial cells.
- Activates innate host defense, induces production of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
- TLR1, TLR6 , MYD88 and TRAF6.
- Peptidoglycan, lipoteihoic acid (LTA), lipoarabinomanan, lipoproteins, as well as different LPS from certain Gram-negative bacteria, yeast, spirochete and fungi.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Biswas S, et al. 2016. Blood. 127:2618.
2. Wang Y, et al. 2016. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 113:884.
3. Ramstead AG, et al. 2016. Infect. Immun. 84:940.
4. Scheeren FA, et al. 2014. Nat. Cell. Biol. 16:1238.
5. Barbalat R, et al. 2009. Nat. Immunol. 10:1200.
- Gene ID
- 24088 View all products for this Gene ID 7097 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD282 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD282 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC,Block|
|APC anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC|
|PE anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody||QA16A01||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody
APC anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody
PE anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human CD282 (TLR2) Recombinant Antibody