- 6H6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-3Rα, IL-3 Receptor alpha
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Barcode Sequence
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD123 is the 70 kD transmembrane α chain of the IL-3 receptor. Alone, CD123 binds IL-3 with low affinity; when CD123 associates with CDw131 (common β chain), it binds IL-3 with high affinity. CD123 does not transduce intracellular signals upon binding IL-3 and requires the β chain for this function. CD123 is expressed by myeloid precursors, macrophages, dendritic cells, mast cells, basophils, megakaryocytes, and some B cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human IL-3Rα transfected COS cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 1 mM EDTA
- The antibody was purified by chromatography and conjugated with TotalSeq™-D oligomer under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
PG - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis and the oligomer sequence is confirmed by sequencing. TotalSeq™-D antibodies are compatible with Mission Bio’s Tapestri Single-Cell Sequencing Platform for simultaneous detection of DNA and Protein.
To maximize performance, it is strongly recommended that the reagent be titrated for each application, and that you centrifuge the antibody dilution before adding to the cells at 14,000xg at 2 - 8°C for 10 minutes. Carefully pipette out the liquid avoiding the bottom of the tube and add to the cell suspension. For Proteogenomics analysis, the suggested starting amount of this reagent for titration is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. Refer to the corresponding TotalSeq™ protocol for specific staining instructions.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining whether Buyer has all intellectual property rights that are necessary for Buyer's intended uses of the BioLegend TotalSeq™ products. For example, for any technology platform Buyer uses with TotalSeq™, it is Buyer's sole responsibility to determine whether it has all necessary third party intellectual property rights to use that platform and TotalSeq™ with that platform.
- Application Notes
Clone 6H6 does not inhibit IL-3 binding to low- or high-affinity IL-3Rs. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting1, immunoprecipitation1, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections2 and also paraformaldehyde fixed paraffin embedded tissue7.
- Additional Product Notes
TotalSeq™-D reagents are designed to profile protein expression at single cell level. The Mission Bio Tapestri platform and sequencer (e.g. Illumina analyzers) are required. Please contact technical support for more information, or visit biolegend.com/totalseq/single-cell-dna
The barcode flanking sequences are CGAGATGACTACGCTACTCATGG (PCR handle), and GAGCCGATCTAGTATCTCAGT*C*G (capture sequence). * indicates a phosphorothioated bond, to prevent nuclease degradation.
View more applications data for this product in our Application Technical Notes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Sun Q, et al. 1996. Blood 87:83. (IP, WB)
- Herling M, et al. 2003. Blood 101:5007. (IHC)
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- Martin-Gayo E, et al. 2010. Blood 115:5366. PubMed
- Chen SC, et al. 2010. Arch Dermatol Res. 302:113. PubMed
- Liu Y, et al. 2012. Food Chem Toxicol. 50:1920. PubMed
- Peduzzi E, et al. 2007. J. Invest. Dermatol. 127:638. (IHC)
AB_2892367 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306051)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with CDw131, 70 kD
Myeloid precursors, basophils, mast cells, macrophages, dendritic cells, megakaryocytes, subset of lymphocytes
- Hematopoietic cell proliferation, differentiation
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Lymphocytes, Macrophages, Mast cells, Megakaryocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Miyajima A, et al. 1993. Blood 82:1960.
- Gene ID
- 3563 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD123 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-human CD123
PE anti-human CD123
Purified anti-human CD123
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD123
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD123
APC anti-human CD123
FITC anti-human CD123
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD123
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD123
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD123
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD123
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD123
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD123
Purified anti-human CD123 (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD123
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD123
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD123
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD123
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD123
TotalSeq™-A0064 anti-human CD123
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD123
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD123
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD123
TotalSeq™-C0064 anti-human CD123
TotalSeq™-B0064 anti-human CD123
TotalSeq™-D0064 anti-human CD123
PerCP anti-human CD123
GMP PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD123
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD123 Antibody