- 6H6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- IL-3Rα, IL-3 Receptor alpha
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD123 is the 70 kD transmembrane α chain of the IL-3 receptor. Alone, CD123 binds IL-3 with low affinity; when CD123 associates with CDw131 (common β chain), it binds IL-3 with high affinity. CD123 does not transduce intracellular signals upon binding IL-3 and requires the β chain for this function. CD123 is expressed by myeloid precursors, macrophages, dendritic cells, mast cells, basophils, megakaryocytes, and some B cells.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human IL-3Rα transfected COS cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 6H6 does not inhibit IL-3 binding to low- or high-affinity IL-3Rs. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting1, immunoprecipitation1, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections2 and also paraformaldehyde fixed paraffin embedded tissue7.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Sun Q, et al. 1996. Blood 87:83. (IP, WB)
- Herling M, et al. 2003. Blood 101:5007. (IHC)
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- Martin-Gayo E, et al. 2010. Blood 115:5366. PubMed
- Chen SC, et al. 2010. Arch Dermatol Res. 302:113. PubMed
- Liu Y, et al. 2012. Food Chem Toxicol. 50:1920. PubMed
- Peduzzi E, et al. 2007. J. Invest. Dermatol. 127:638. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_2629569 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306035)
AB_2629570 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306036)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with CDw131, 70 kD
Myeloid precursors, basophils, mast cells, macrophages, dendritic cells, megakaryocytes, subset of lymphocytes
- Hematopoietic cell proliferation, differentiation
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Lymphocytes, Macrophages, Mast cells, Megakaryocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Miyajima A, et al. 1993. Blood 82:1960.
- Gene ID
- 3563 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD123 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.