- S15046E (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- GPR5, CCXCR1, mXCR1, Lymphotactin receptor, SCM1 receptor, XC chemokine receptor 1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
XCR1, also known as GPR5 or CCXCR1, is a 38 kD G-protein coupled, seven transmembrane receptor. It is the only member of the "C" chemokine receptor family and mediates chemotaxis of XCL1 and XCL2 (lymphotactin-1 and -2). XCR1 is expressed on a subset of CD141+ conventional dendritic cells. XCR1 is also involved in the migration and proliferation of some cancer cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human XCR1-transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 1 mM EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by chromatography and conjugated with TotalSeq™-A oligomer under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated DNA and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
PG - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis and the oligomer sequence is confirmed by sequencing. For Proteogenomics TotalSeq™-A analysis, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
To maximize performance, centrifuge the antibody dilution (1.0 µg of antibody in 100 µl of staining buffer for every 1 million cells) before adding to the cells at 14,000xg at 2 - 8°C for 10 minutes. Carefully pipette out the liquid avoiding the bottom of the tube and add to the cell suspension.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining whether Buyer has all intellectual property rights that are necessary for Buyer's intended uses of the BioLegend TotalSeq™ products. For example, for any technology platform Buyer uses with TotalSeq™, it is Buyer's sole responsibility to determine whether it has all necessary third party intellectual property rights to use that platform and TotalSeq™ with that platform.
- Additional Product Notes
TotalSeq™ reagents are designed to profile protein expression at a single cell level following an optimized protocol similar to the CITE-seq workflow. A compatible single cell device (e.g. 10x Genomics Chromium System and Reagents) and sequencer (e.g. Illumina analyzers) are required. Please contact technical support for more information, or visit biolegend.com/totalseq.
The TotalSeq™-A barcode sequence associated with clone S15046E is AAGACGCATGTCAAC.
The flanking sequences are CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA, and the capture sequence, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A, B represents either C, G, or T, and * indicates a phosphorothioated bond, to prevent nuclease degradation.
The full oligomer sequence for this product, with the specific barcode in brackets is CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA [AAGACGCATGTCAAC]BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A.
AB_2783286 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372613)
- Only member of the "C" chemokine receptor family, seven transmembrane receptor, coupled to G protein, 38 kD.
Subset of CD141+ conventional dendritic cells.
- Mediates chemotaxis to XCL1.
- Ligand Receptor
- XCL1 and XCL2.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Carpentier S, et al. 2016. J. Immunol. Methods 432:35.
2. Hartung E, et al. 2015. J. Immunol. 194:1069.
3. Wang T, et al. 2015. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 464:635.
4. Crozat K, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:4411.
- Gene ID
- 2829 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about XCR1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.