- HI9a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V P018
- Other Names
- Tetraspanin, MRP-1, DRAP-24
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD9 is a 24 kD type III transmembrane protein also known as tetraspanin, MRP-1 and DRAP-24. It is a member of the tetraspan family (spanning the membrane four times) found on platelets, B cell progenitors, activated lymphocytes, granulocytes, endothelial cells and epithelial cells. CD9 induces adhesion, platelet aggregation, and B cell development. CD9 has been shown to associate with CD63, CD81, CD82, and CD36 and to bind to β1 integrins.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cattle (Bovine, Cow), Cynomolgus, Dog (Canine), Horse (Equine), Rabbit (Lapine), Rhesus, Sheep (Ovine)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For immunofluorescent staining, it is recommended to use at ≤ 0.5 µg per 106 cells in 100 µL volume or 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_314907 (BioLegend Cat. No. 312102)
- Tetraspan family, type III transmembrane protein, 24 kD
Platelets, B cell progenitors, activated lymphocytes, granulocytes, endothelial and epithelial cells
- Adhesion, platelet activation, B cell development
- Associates with CD63, CD81, CD82 and CD36, binds PSG17
- Cell Type
- B cells, Embryonic Stem Cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Miao WM, et al. 2001 Blood 97:1689.
2. Ellerman DA, et al. 2003 Mol. Biol Cell. (Epub ahead of print).
3. Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Gene ID
- 928 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD9 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC, ICC|
|FITC anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|PE anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|APC anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0579 anti-human CD9||HI9a||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0579 anti-human CD9||HI9a||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0579 anti-human CD9 Antibody||HI9a||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0579 anti-human CD9||HI9a||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD9
FITC anti-human CD9
PE anti-human CD9
APC anti-human CD9
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD9
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD9
Biotin anti-human CD9
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD9
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD9
TotalSeq™-A0579 anti-human CD9
TotalSeq™-C0579 anti-human CD9
TotalSeq™-B0579 anti-human CD9 Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0579 anti-human CD9