- HI9a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V P018
- Other Names
- Tetraspanin, MRP-1, DRAP-24
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD9 is a 24 kD type III transmembrane protein also known as tetraspanin, MRP-1 and DRAP-24. It is a member of the tetraspan family (spanning the membrane four times) found on platelets, B cell progenitors, activated lymphocytes, granulocytes, endothelial cells and epithelial cells. CD9 induces adhesion, platelet aggregation, and B cell development. CD9 has been shown to associate with CD63, CD81, CD82, and CD36 and to bind to β1 integrins.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cow, Cynomolgus, Dog, Horse, Rabbit, Rhesus, Sheep
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_2728253 (BioLegend Cat. No. 312113)
AB_2728254 (BioLegend Cat. No. 312114)
- Tetraspan family, type III transmembrane protein, 24 kD
Platelets, B cell progenitors, activated lymphocytes, granulocytes, endothelial and epithelial cells
- Adhesion, platelet activation, B cell development
- Associates with CD63, CD81, CD82 and CD36, binds PSG17
- Cell Type
- B cells, Embryonic Stem Cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Miao WM, et al. 2001 Blood 97:1689.
2. Ellerman DA, et al. 2003 Mol. Biol Cell. (Epub ahead of print).
3. Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Gene ID
- 928 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD9 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD9 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC,ICC|
|FITC anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|PE anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|APC anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD9||HI9a||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0579 anti-human CD9||HI9a||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0579 anti-human CD9||HI9a||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0579 anti-human CD9 Antibody||HI9a||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0579 anti-human CD9||HI9a||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD9
FITC anti-human CD9
PE anti-human CD9
APC anti-human CD9
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD9
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD9
Biotin anti-human CD9
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD9
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD9
TotalSeq™-A0579 anti-human CD9
TotalSeq™-C0579 anti-human CD9
TotalSeq™-B0579 anti-human CD9 Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0579 anti-human CD9