- MEM-55 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V CD45.08
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45RB is a 180-240 kD single chain type I membrane glycoprotein. It is an exon 5 splice variant of the tyrosine phosphatase CD45. The CD45RB isoform is expressed on thymocytes, T cell subsets, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells. CD45RB enhances both T cell receptor and B cell receptor signaling mediated activation. CD45 and its isoforms non-covalently associate with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45 has also been reported to bind galectin-1. CD45 isoform expression can change in response to cytokines. The MEM-55 antibody recognizes a silaidase-sensitive epitope of CD45.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human thymocytes and T lymphocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
IP, WB - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The MEM-55 antibody is specific for a glycosylated-CD45RB epitope that is highly expressed on memory B cells and plasmablasts but not on naïve B cells. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, Western blotting, and immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Horejsi V, et al. 1988. Folia Biol. 34:23.
- Bazil V, et al. 1989. Immunogenetics 29:202.
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Koethe S, et al. 2011. J. Leukoc. Biol. 90:5.
- Product Citations
AB_314805 (BioLegend Cat. No. 310202)
- Tyrosine phosphatases, type I transmembrane, 180-240 kD (exon 5 splicing of CD45 gene)
Thymocytes, T cell subset, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, dendritic cells
- Enhances TCR and BCR signaling
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
2. Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol.12:85.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RB on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human CD45RB||MEM-55||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD45RB||MEM-55||FC,IHC-P,IP,WB|
|FITC anti-human CD45RB||MEM-55||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD45RB||MEM-55||IHC-P|
|TotalSeq™-A0844 anti-human CD45RB||MEM-55||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0844 anti-human CD45RB Antibody||MEM-55||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0844 anti-human CD45RB||MEM-55||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.