- A15153G (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T-cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains, VSIG9, VSTM3, WUCAM
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT), also known as VSTM3 or WUCAM, is a 26 kD, type I transmembrane protein and is a member of the PVR (poliovirus receptor) family of immunoglobulin-like domain containing proteins. TIGIT is expressed on activated T cells, follicular T helper, memory, and regulatory T cells as well as on NK cells. TIGIT is a negative regulator of NK and T cell activation. Expression of TIGIT is associated with decreased functionality of CD8 T cells in chronic viral infection and tumors. TIGIT also promotes the differentiation of tolerogenic phenotype in dendritic cells with an increased secretion of IL-10 and a diminished production of IL-12.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Human TIGIT.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Fire™ 810 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Fire™ 810 has a maximum excitation of 488/561 nm and a maximum emission of 810 nm.
Excessive exposure to light, and commonly used fixation, permeabilization buffers can affect PE/Fire™ 810 fluorescence signal intensity and spread. Please keep conjugates protected from light exposure. For more information and representative data, visit our Fire Dyes page.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
This clone can suppress anti-CD3 induced T cell proliferation in vitro based on in-house testing.
This clone has been tested in-house and determined to not be suitable for applications in immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded tissue sections (IHC-P).
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Blocking1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Stamm H, et al. 2018. Oncogene. Pubmed
AB_2924566 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372745)
- 26kD; type I transmembrane protein, Ig-like V-type domain, ITIM motif.
Activated T cells, Regulatory T cells (Treg), Follicular Helper T cells (TFH), NK cells.
- Cell signaling, negative regulation of T cells, T cell tolerance, T cell anergy.
- CD155 (PVR), CD112 (PVRL2, NECTIN-2).
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, Tfh, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Stanietsky N, et al. 2009. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 106:17858.
2. Yu X, et al. 2009. Nat. Immunol. 10:48.
3. Johnston R, et al. 2014. Cancer Cell. 26:923.
- Gene ID
- 201633 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TIGIT on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
APC anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Biotin anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
TotalSeq™-A0089 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
TotalSeq™-B0089 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
TotalSeq™-C0089 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3) Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0089 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PerCP/Fire™ 806 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)