- A15153G (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T-cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains, VSIG9, VSTM3, WUCAM
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT), also known as VSTM3 or WUCAM, is a 26 kD, type I transmembrane protein and is a member of the PVR (poliovirus receptor) family of immunoglobulin-like domain containing proteins. TIGIT is expressed on activated T cells, follicular T helper, memory, and regulatory T cells as well as on NK cells. TIGIT is a negative regulator of NK and T cell activation. Expression of TIGIT is associated with decreased functionality of CD8 T cells in chronic viral infection and tumors. TIGIT also promotes the differentiation of tolerogenic phenotype in dendritic cells with an increased secretion of IL-10 and a diminished production of IL-12.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Human TIGIT.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone can suppress anti-CD3 induced T cell proliferation in vitro based on in-house testing.
This clone has been tested in-house and determined to not be suitable for applications in immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded tissue sections (IHC-P).
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Blocking1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Stamm H, et al. 2018. Oncogene. Pubmed
AB_2632714 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372702)
- 26kD; type I transmembrane protein, Ig-like V-type domain, ITIM motif.
Activated T cells, Regulatory T cells (Treg), Follicular Helper T cells (TFH), NK cells.
- Cell signaling, negative regulation of T cells, T cell tolerance, T cell anergy.
- CD155 (PVR), CD112 (PVRL2, NECTIN-2).
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, Tfh, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Stanietsky N, et al. 2009. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 106:17858.
2. Yu X, et al. 2009. Nat. Immunol. 10:48.
3. Johnston R, et al. 2014. Cancer Cell. 26:923.
- Gene ID
- 201633 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TIGIT on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.