- RMP-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GMP-140, Platelet activation-dependent granule membrane protein (PADGEM)
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD62P is a 140 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein, also known as P-selectin, platelet activation-dependent granule membrane protein (PADGEM), and GMP-140. It is expressed on activated platelets, megakaryocytes, and endothelial cells. CD62P is primarily stored in secretory α-granules in platelets and Weibel-Palade bodies in endothelial cells, and is rapidly relocated to the plasma membrane upon activation. The ligands for CD62P are CD162 and CD24. A primary function of CD62P is cell adhesion during neutrophil rolling, and platelet-neutrophil and platelet-monocyte interactions.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Thrombin activated rat platelets
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence6, immunohistochemistry5, ELISA7, Western blotting4, immunoprecipitation4, and blocking in rats1,2 and mice3.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Walter UM, et al. 1997. Immunology. 92:290. (Block-rats)
- Johnston B, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:4514. (Block-rats)
- Hickey MJ, et al. 1998. Circ. Res. 83:1124. (Block-mice)
- Walter UM, et al. 1997. Hybridoma. 16:249. (WB, IP)
- Alvarez A, et al. 2004. Blood 104:402. (IHC)
- Piccio L, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:1940. (IF)
- Walter UM, et al. 1997. Hybridoma. 16:249. (ELISA)
- Product Citations
AB_2565985 (BioLegend Cat. No. 148309)
AB_2565986 (BioLegend Cat. No. 148310)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 140 kD
Activated platelets, megakaryocytes, endothelial cells
- Adhesion, neutrophil rolling, platelet-neutrophil and platelet-monocyte interactions
- CD162 (PSGL-1), CD24 and sialylated Lewis X
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Megakaryocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. McEver R, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:11025.
2. Varki A. 1994. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 91:7390.
- Gene ID
- 20344 View all products for this Gene ID 25651 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD62P on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||FC, ICC, IHC, WB, IP, ELISA|
|APC anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||FC, ICC, IHC, WB, IP, ELISA, Block|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0229 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0229 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)||RMP-1||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
APC anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
PE anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
TotalSeq™-C0229 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)
TotalSeq™-B0229 anti-mouse/rat CD62P (P-selectin)