- 10-3.6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- MHC class II
- Mouse (CWB) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The 10-3.6 antibody reacts with the β chain of the I-Ak MHC class II alloantigen. This class II molecule is expressed on antigen presenting cells (including B cells) and a subset of T cells from H-2k bearing mice and involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD4 proteins. The 10-3.6 antibody cross-reacts with I-Af,r,s antigens and I-Ag7 of NOD mice; it does not react with other haplotypes (e.g., b, d, p, q).Product Details
- Mouse k haplotype, Cross-reacts with H-2 f,r,s haplotypes
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C3H mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include immunoprecipitation1,2, protection against autoimmune IDDM3, in vitro blocking of antigen-specific MHC-restricted responses and in vivo inhibition of lymphoma growth4, and immunohistochemical staining5 of acetone-fixed frozen sections.This clone does not cross react with other haplotypes (e.g. b, d, p, q).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Landais D, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:3002. (IP)
- Kupinski JM, et al. 1983. J. Immunol. 130:2277. (IP)
- Kappler JW, et al. 1981. J. Exp. Med. 153:1198.
- Alisauskas RM, et al. 1986. Immunopharmacology 12:1.
- Reis e Sousa and Germain 1999. J. Immunol. 162:6652. (IHC)
- Yui MA, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:284. PubMed
- Gaudreau S, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:3638. (FC)
- Busman-Sahay K, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:6710. PubMed.
AB_313457 (BioLegend Cat. No. 109908)
- β chain of MHC class II
B cell and activated T cells, APCs of H-2b mice
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Antigen-presenting cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
- Gene ID
- 14960 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about I-Ak on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.