- QA17A37 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BN-1, CKR6, DCR2, CKRL3, DRY-6, GPR29, CKR-L3, CMKBR6, GPRCY4, STRL22, GPR-CY4
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CCR6, also known as CD196, is a chemokine receptor that is expressed on immature dendritic cells, B lymphocytes, and memory T cells. CCR6 binds CCL20, although members of the β defensin family also bind CCR6 with a lower affinity. CCR6 positive cells, and its ligand CCL20, have been detected in numerous organs, especially the secondary lymphoid organ. CCL20 is selectively made by the follicle-associated epithelium (FAE) overlying Peyers Patches (PPs) and isolated lymphoid follicles (ILFs). CCL20 contributes to the recruitment of CCR6-expressing B cells to these structures. In humans, CCR6 can function to mediate arrest of T cells on dermal endothelial cells and is highly expressed on T cells resident in both normal and psoriatic skin. CCR6 and/or CCL20 have been implicated in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease. Human T cells that are able to produce IL-17 express CCR6. It suggests that CCL20 and CCR6 have a role in inflammatory diseases by recruiting Th17 cells to target tissues.
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
This recombinant antibody clone is derived from clone G034E3.
AB_2888826 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399003)
AB_2888826 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399004)
- Chemokine receptor, GPCR, seven transmembrane receptor
Immature dendritic cells, B lymphocytes, memory T cells, Th17 cells
- Host defense, important for recruitment of B cells to secondary lymphoid organs, mediates arrest of T cells on dermal endothelial cells
- CCL20 (MIP-3α)
- Antigen References
1. Zaballos A, et al. 1996. Biochem. Bioph. Res. Co. 227:846.
2. Yang D, et al. 1999. Science 286:525.
3. MacDonald KG, et al. 2007. Am. J. Pathol. 170:1229.
4. Homey B, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:6621.
5. Hirota K, et al. 2007. J. Exp. Med. 204:2803.
6. Singh SP, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:214.
- Gene ID
- 1235 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD196 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|APC anti-human CD196 (CCR6) Recombinant Antibody||QA17A37||FC|
|PE anti-human CD196 (CCR6) Recombinant Antibody||QA17A37||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD196 (CCR6) Recombinant Antibody||QA17A37||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.