- 429 (MVCAM.A) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- VCAM-1, INCAM-110
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD106 is a 110 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked transmembrane protein, also known as VCAM-1 and INCAM-110. It is constitutively expressed on bone marrow stromal cells, myeloid progenitors, splenic dendritic cells, activated endothelial cells, as well as some lymphocytes. CD106 expression can be upregulated on endothelial cells by inflammatory cytokines. CD106 is involved in adhesion and acts as a counter-receptor for VLA-4 (α4/β1 integrin) and LPAM-1 (α4/β7 integrin). The 429 antibody has been reported to partially block VCAM-1-mediated binding.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse preadipose cell line PA6
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining2,3,5-7 of acetone-fixed frozen sections, blocking4,5,8 of ligand binding in vitro and in vivo, immunoprecipitation1 , and spacial biology (IBEX)11,12. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 105727 & 105728).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kinashi T, et al. 1995. J. Leukoc. Biol. 57:168. (IP)
- Koni PA, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 193:741. (IHC)
- Ishiyama N, et al. 1998. Pathobiology 66:274. (IHC)
- Kinashi T, et al. 1994. Blood Cells 20:25. (Block)
- Baron JL, et al. 1994. J. Clin. Invest. 93:1700. (Block IHC)
- Buck CA, et al. 1996. Cell Adhes. Commun. 4:69. (IHC)
- Hata H, et al. 2004. J. Clin. Invest. 114:582. (IHC)
- Meunier MC, et al. 2005. Nature Medicine 11:1222. (Block) PubMed
- Monnier J, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 189:956. PubMed
- Motohashi N, et al. 2013. J Cell Sci. 126:2678. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
AB_2304290 (BioLegend Cat. No. 105722)
- Ig superfamily, 47 kD
Bone marrow stromal cells, myeloid progenitors, splenic dendritic cells, activated endothelial cells
- VLA-4 (α4/β1 integrin) and LPAM-1 (α4/β7 integrin)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Kinashi T, et al. 1995. J. Leukoc. Biol. 57:168.
3. Bevilacquea MP. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 11:767.
4. Koni PA, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 193:741.
- Gene ID
- 22329 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD106 on UniProt.org
|Biotin anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC|
|LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC, IHC-F, IP|
|Purified anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC, IHC-F, IP|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC, IHC-F, SB|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC, IHC-F, 3D IHC|
|PE anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-A0226 anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||FC, IHC-F, IP|
|TotalSeq™-C0226 anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0226 anti-mouse CD106||429 (MVCAM.A)||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse CD106
FITC anti-mouse CD106
LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD106
Purified anti-mouse CD106
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD106
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD106
PE anti-mouse CD106
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD106
APC anti-mouse CD106
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD106
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD106
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD106
TotalSeq™-A0226 anti-mouse CD106
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD106
TotalSeq™-C0226 anti-mouse CD106
TotalSeq™-B0226 anti-mouse CD106