- S18012C (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FcγRI, FcR I
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD64 is a 72 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as FcγRI and FcR I. CD64 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and activated granulocytes. The expression can be upregulated by IFN-γ stimulation. CD64 binds IgG immune complex. It plays a role in antigen capture, phagocytosis of IgG/antigen complexes, and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD64-Fc (1257-FC-050)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
In-house testing suggests that clones S18012C and 10.1 do not cross-block each other and recognize different epitopes. Clone 10.1 recognizes the EC3 epitope of CD64. While both CD64 subunits contain EC3 domains, clone 10.1 preferentially binds to CD64A (FcγRIA) but not CD64B (FcγRIB).
- Product Citations
AB_2861007 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399505)
AB_2861008 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399506)
- Ig superfamily, type I glycoprotein, 72 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, activated granulocytes
- Phagocytosis, ADCC
- IgG receptor
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
- HHulett MD & Hogarth PM. 1994. Adv Immunol. 57:1-127.
- van de Winkel JG & Capel PJ. 1993. Immunol Today. 14:215-21.
- Gene ID
- 2209 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD64 on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-human CD64||S18012C||FC|
|PE anti-human CD64||S18012C||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD64||S18012C||FC|
|APC anti-human CD64||S18012C||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD64||S18012C||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.