- 9E2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp46, NCR1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD335, also known as NKp46, is a member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family which triggers cytotoxicity in NK cells. CD335 is directly involved in target cell recognition and lysis, and is exclusively expressed on CD3-CD56+ NK cells, suggesting it is a universal marker for NK cells. NKp46, along with NKp30 and NKp44, is referred to as a natural cytoxicity receptor (NCR) and plays a very important role in killing virus-infected tumor cells and MHC-class I-unprotected cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NKp46-Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 9E2 has been shown to block NK activation through NKp46.6
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2561964 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331921)
AB_2561965 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331922)
- Type I membrane glycoprotein (46 kD)
Expressed on resting and activated NK cells
- Cell Type
- NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Mandelboim O and Porgador A. 2001. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 33:1147.
2. Nakajima H, et al. 2000. Eur. J. Immunol. 30:3309.
3. Sivori S. 1999. Eur. J. Immunol. 29:1656.
- Gene ID
- 9437 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD335 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-B0101 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-C0101 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-A0101 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
APC anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD335 (NKp46) Antibody
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Purified anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Biotin anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)