- 9E2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp46, NCR1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD335, also known as NKp46, is a member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family which triggers cytotoxicity in NK cells. CD335 is directly involved in target cell recognition and lysis, and is exclusively expressed on CD3-CD56+ NK cells, suggesting it is a universal marker for NK cells. NKp46, along with NKp30 and NKp44, is referred to as a natural cytoxicity receptor (NCR) and plays a very important role in killing virus-infected tumor cells and MHC-class I-unprotected cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NKp46-Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone 9E2 has been shown to block NK activation through NKp46.6
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_1027671 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331906)
- Type I membrane glycoprotein (46 kD)
Expressed on resting and activated NK cells
- Cell Type
- NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Mandelboim O and Porgador A. 2001. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 33:1147.
2. Nakajima H, et al. 2000. Eur. J. Immunol. 30:3309.
3. Sivori S. 1999. Eur. J. Immunol. 29:1656.
- Gene ID
- 9437 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD335 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Other FormatsView All CD335 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Biotin anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
APC anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
FITC anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-B0101 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-C0101 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-A0101 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD335 (NKp46) Antibody
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)