- HIB19 (See other available formats)
- V CD19.11
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD19 is a 95 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as B4. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily expressed on B-cells (from pro-B to blastoid B cells, absent on plasma cells) and follicular dendritic cells. CD19 is involved in B cell development, activation, and differentiation. CD19 forms a complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), and functions as a BCR co-receptor.Product Details
- Human, Chimpanzee, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
µg size: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
test sizes: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
µg sizes: 0.5 mg/ml
test sizes: lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining using the µg size, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application. For flow cytometric staining using the test sizes, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections8 and blocking of B cell proliferation. Clone HIB19 is not recommended for formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 302267 & 302268).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Bradbury L, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2915.
- Joseph A, et al. 2010. J. Virol. 84:6645. PubMed
- Wang X, et al. 2010. Haematologica. 95:884. (FC) PubMed
- Walker JD, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:1548. (Block) PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Hansen A, et al. 2002. Arthritis Rheum. 46:2160. (IHC)
- Stoeckius M, et al. 2017. Nat. Methods. 14:865. (PG)
- Peterson VM, et al. 2017. Nat. Biotechnol. 35:936. (PG)
- Product Citations
AB_314235 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302205)
AB_2564143 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302256)
AB_314236 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302206)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 95 kD
B lineage (except plasma cells), follicular dendritic cells
- B cell activation and differentiation
- Forms complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), BCR coreceptor
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Tedder T, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437.
2. Bradbury L, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2915.
- Gene ID
- 930 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.