- Y1/82A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI MR23
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD68 is a 110 kD glycoprotein, also known as macrosialin, belonging to the sialomucin family. It is closely related to the family of acidic, highly glycosylated lysosomal-associated membrane proteins (LAMPs). CD68 is predominately expressed in cytoplasmic granules of monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and granulocytes. It is one of the useful myeloid cell markers. Further studies have shown that CD68 is also expressed by a subset of hematopoietic progenitors, γ/δ T cells, NK cells, LAK cells, subset of B cells, fibroblasts, and endothelial cells. The biological function of CD68 is still unknown.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.03 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported application: immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections. This clone was tested in-house and does not work on formalin fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Doussis IA, et al. 1993. J. Clin. Pathol. 46:334.
- Davey FR, et al. 1988. J. Clin. Pathol. 41:753.
- Bushway ME, et al. 2014. Biol Reprod. 90(5): 110. (IF) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1089052 (BioLegend Cat. No. 333804)
- Sialomucin family, 110 kD
Monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, subset of hematopoietic progenitors, γ/δ T cells, NK cells, LAK cells, subset of B cells, fibroblasts, endothelial cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, Granulocytes, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Holness CL and Simmons DL. 1993. Blood 81:1607.
2. Gottfried E, et al. 2008. Scand. J. Immunol. 67:453.
3. Hameed A, et al. 1994. Hum. Pathol. 25:872.
- Gene ID
- 968 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD68 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|Purified anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC,ICC,IHC|
|Biotin anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|FITC anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|PE anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|APC anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|TotalSeq™-B0234 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD68
Purified anti-human CD68
Biotin anti-human CD68
FITC anti-human CD68
PE anti-human CD68
APC anti-human CD68
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD68
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD68
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD68
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD68
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD68
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD68
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD68
TotalSeq™-B0234 anti-human CD68