- S18016F (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-3Rα, IL-3 Receptor alpha
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD123 is the 70 kD transmembrane α chain of the IL-3 receptor. Alone, CD123 binds IL-3 with low affinity; when CD123 associates with CDw131 (common β chain), it binds IL-3 with high affinity. CD123 does not transduce intracellular signals upon binding IL-3 and requires the β chain for this function. CD123 is expressed by myeloid precursors, macrophages, dendritic cells, mast cells, basophils, megakaryocytes, and some B cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Hu CD123 transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2890836 (BioLegend Cat. No. 396715)
AB_2890836 (BioLegend Cat. No. 396716)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with CDw131, 70 kD.
Myeloid precursors, basophils, mast cells, macrophages, dendritic cells, megakaryocytes, subset of lymphocytes.
- Hematopoietic cell proliferation, differentiation
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Lymphocytes, Macrophages, Mast cells, Megakaryocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- Miyajima A, et al. 1993. Blood 82:1960.
- Gene ID
- 3563 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD123 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human CD123||S18016F||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD123||S18016F||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD123||S18016F||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD123||S18016F||FC|
|APC anti-human CD123||S18016F||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD123 Antibody||S18016F||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD123 Antibody||S18016F||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD123 Antibody||S18016F||FC|
|Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD123||S18016F||FC|
|Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human CD123 Antibody||S18016F||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD123||S18016F||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD123
Purified anti-human CD123
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD123
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD123
APC anti-human CD123
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD123 Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD123 Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD123 Antibody
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD123
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human CD123 Antibody
Biotin anti-human CD123