- KH74 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class II
- Mouse (BALB/c) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The KH74 antibody reacts with the I-Ab MHC class II alloantigen. These class II molecules are expressed on antigen presenting cells (including B cells) and a subset of T cells from H-2b bearing mice and are involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD4 proteins. The KH74 antibody cross-reacts with the I-Af, I-Ar, I-As, and I-Av haplotypes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C57BL/10 mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: complement-mediated cytotoxicity1, and immunohistochemical staining2 of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections. Does not react with other haplotypes (e.g., a, d, k, n, p, q, u).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hasenkrug KJ, et al. 1987. Immunogenetics 25:136.
- Pappo J, et al. 1999. Infect. Immun. 67:337.
- Kamon H,et al.2006.EMBO J.25:4108.PubMed
AB_493138 (BioLegend Cat. No. 115307)
- MHC class II
B cell and activated T cells, APCs of H-2b mice
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
- Gene ID
- 14961 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about I-Ab on UniProt.org
|Biotin anti-mouse I-Ab||KH74||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse I-Ab||KH74||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse I-Ab||KH74||FC,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse I-Ab||KH74||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse I-Ab||KH74||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.