- 29-2L17 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD196, BN-1, CKR-L3, DRY6, KY411, STRL22
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CCR6 is a G-protein linked chemokine receptor which binds the chemokine CCL20/MIP-3a. It is expressed on B lymphocytes and certain subsets of dendritic cells and T cells. CCR6 is reported to be involved in mucosal immune response and lymphocyte migration and homeostasis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- N-terminal peptide (aa. 2-38) of mouse CCR6 fused with GST
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2072797 (BioLegend Cat. No. 129809)
AB_2275515 (BioLegend Cat. No. 129810)
- G-protein linked, seven transmembrane, domain-spanning chemokine receptor; 367 amino acids long and about 75% homology with human CCR6
Expressed on spleen B cells, immature splenic dendritic cells in Peyer's patches, and some T cell subset
- Important in regulating mucosal immune response
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Rossi D, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:1033.
2. Lukacs N, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 194:551.
3. Cook DN, et al. 2000. Immunity 12:495
- Gene ID
- 12458 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD196 on UniProt.org
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Purified anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0225 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0225 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0225 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)||29-2L17||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
PE anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
APC anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
TotalSeq™-A0225 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
TotalSeq™-B0225 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)
TotalSeq™-C0225 anti-mouse CD196 (CCR6)