- BC96 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V T-072
- Other Names
- Low affinity IL-2R, IL-2R α chain, Tac, p55
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD25 is a 55 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as the low affinity IL-2 receptor α chain or Tac. It is expressed on progenitor lymphocytes, activated T and B cells, and activated monocytes/macrophages. CD25 is also expressed on a subset of non-stimulated CD4+ T cells termed T regulatory cells. CD25 associates with the IL-2 receptor β (CD122) and common γ chains (CD132) to form the high affinity IL-2R complex.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Baboon, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. The suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is highly recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunocytochemistry3.
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_493754 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302621)
AB_493755 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302622)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 55 kD
Activated T cells and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, Treg
- Associates with IL-2 receptor β (CD122) and γ chains (CD132) to form high affinity IL-2R complex
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Taniguchi T, et al. 1993. Cell 73:5.
2. Waldmann T. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:2681.
- Gene ID
- 3559 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD25 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD25 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD25
FITC anti-human CD25
PE anti-human CD25
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD25
Purified anti-human CD25
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD25
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD25
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD25
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD25
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD25
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD25
Biotin anti-human CD25
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD25
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD25
TotalSeq™-A0085 anti-human CD25
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD25
TotalSeq™-B0085 anti-human CD25
TotalSeq™-C0085 anti-human CD25
TotalSeq™-D0085 anti-human CD25