- BC96 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V T-072
- Other Names
- Low affinity IL-2R, IL-2R α chain, Tac, p55
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD25 is a 55 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as the low affinity IL-2 receptor α chain or Tac. It is expressed on progenitor lymphocytes, activated T and B cells, and activated monocytes/macrophages. CD25 is also expressed on a subset of non-stimulated CD4+ T cells termed T regulatory cells. CD25 associates with the IL-2 receptor β (CD122) and common γ chains (CD132) to form the high affinity IL-2R complex.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Baboon, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The CD25 antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunocytochemistry3.
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_314275 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302605)
AB_314276 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302606)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 55 kD
Activated T cells and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, Treg
- Associates with IL-2 receptor β (CD122) and γ chains (CD132) to form high affinity IL-2R complex
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Taniguchi T, et al. 1993. Cell 73:5.
2. Waldmann T. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:2681.
- Gene ID
- 3559 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD25 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD25
FITC anti-human CD25
PE anti-human CD25
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD25
Purified anti-human CD25
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD25
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD25
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD25
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD25
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD25
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD25
Biotin anti-human CD25
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD25
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD25
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD25
TotalSeq™-A0085 anti-human CD25
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD25
TotalSeq™-B0085 anti-human CD25
TotalSeq™-C0085 anti-human CD25
TotalSeq™-D0085 anti-human CD25