- 581 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V MA27
- Other Names
- Gp105-120, My10
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|343515||25 tests||141 CHF|
|343516||100 tests||329 CHF|
CD34, also known as gp105-120, is a type I monomeric sialomucin-like glycophosphoprotein with an approximate molecular weight of 105-120 kD. Selectively expressed on the majority of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, bone marrow stromal cells, capillary endothelial cells, embryonic fibroblasts, and some nervous tissue, CD34 is a commonly used marker to identify human hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. According to the differential sensitivity to enzymatic cleavage, four groups of epitopes of CD34 have been described. CD34 mediates cell adhesion and lymphocytes homing through binding to L-selectin and E-selectin ligands.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The 581 antibody recognizes the class III group epitope which is resistant to sialidase/glycolyprotease and chymopapain treatment. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of paraffin-embedded tissue sections5 and immunofluorescence6.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman SF, et al. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigen. New York:Oxford University Press.
- Felschow DM, et al. 2001. Blood 97:3768.
- Rudin CE, et al. 1997. Br. J. Haematol. 97:488.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Skowasch D, et al. 2003. Cardiovasc Res. 60:684. (IHC)
- Umland O, et al. 2003. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 51:977. (IF)
- Product Citations
AB_1877252 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343515)
AB_1877251 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343516)
- 105-120 kD single chain mucin-like glycoprotein
Hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, bone marrow stromal cells, endothelial cells, embryonic fibroblasts
- Cell adhesion
- L-selectin, E-selectin
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Krause DS, et al. 1996. Blood 87:1.
2. Puri KD, et al. 1995. J. Cell Biol. 131:261.
3. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. John Wiley & Sons Inc, Hoboken New Jersey.
- Gene ID
- 947 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD34 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD34 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD34||581||FC,CyTOF®,ICC,IHC-P|
|FITC anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|PE anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|APC anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|PerCP anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD34 (Maxpar® Ready)||581||FC,CyTOF®|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0054 anti-human CD34||581||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0054 anti-human CD34||581||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0054 anti-human CD34||581||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0054 anti-human CD34||581||PG|
|Spark Red™ 718 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD34
FITC anti-human CD34
PE anti-human CD34
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD34
APC anti-human CD34
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD34
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD34
PerCP anti-human CD34
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD34
Biotin anti-human CD34
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD34
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD34
Purified anti-human CD34 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD34
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD34
TotalSeq™-A0054 anti-human CD34
TotalSeq™-B0054 anti-human CD34
TotalSeq™-C0054 anti-human CD34
TotalSeq™-D0054 anti-human CD34
Spark Red™ 718 anti-human CD34