- DREG-56 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V S056
- Other Names
- L-selectin, LECAM-1, LAM-1, Leu-8, TQ-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|304820||100 µg||265 CHF|
CD62L is a 74-95 kD single chain type I glycoprotein referred to as L-selectin or LECAM-1. It is expressed on most peripheral blood B cells, subsets of T and NK cells, monocytes, granulocytes, and certain hematopoietic malignant cells. CD62L binds to carbohydrates present on certain glycoforms of CD34, glycam-1, and MAdCAM-1 and with a low affinity to anionic oligosaccharide sequences related to sialylated Lewis X (sLex, CD15s) through its C-type lectin domain. CD62L is important for the homing of naïve lymphocytes to high endothelial venules in peripheral lymph nodes and Peyer's patches. It also plays a role in leukocyte rolling on activated endothelial cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Chimpanzee, Cow
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Concentrated supernatant from PMA-activated human peripheral blood leukocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. The suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is highly recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting2,3,9 and in vitro blocking of lymphocytes binding to high endothelial venules (HEV)2. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 304853-304858).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Kishimoto TK, et al. 1990. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87:2244. (WB, Block)
- Jutila M, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:1768. (WB)
- Tamassia N, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:6563. (FC) PubMed
- Kmieciak M, et al. 2009. J. Transl. Med. 7:89. (FC) PubMed
- Thakral D, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7431. (FC) PubMed
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Koenig JM, et al. 1996. Pediatr. Res. 39:616. (WB)
- Shi C, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:5293. (FC) PubMed
- Burges M, et al. 2013. Clin Cancer Res. 19:5675. PubMed
- Cash JL, et al. 2013. EMBO Rep. 14:999. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_493769 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304820)
- Selectin, single chain glycoprotein, 74-95 kD
Majority of B cells, naïve T cells, subset of memory T and NK cells, monocytes, granulocytes, thymocytes
- Leukocyte homing, leukocyte tethering, rolling
- CD34, GlyCAM, MAdCAM-1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Kishimoto T, et al. 1990. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87:2244.
- Kishimoto T, et al. 1991. Blood 78:805.
- Gene ID
- 6402 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD62L on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD62L Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD62L
FITC anti-human CD62L
PE anti-human CD62L
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD62L
Purified anti-human CD62L
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD62L
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD62L
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD62L
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD62L
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD62L
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD62L
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD62L
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD62L
Purified anti-human CD62L (Maxpar® Ready)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD62L
TotalSeq™-A0147 anti-human CD62L
TotalSeq™-B0147 anti-human CD62L
TotalSeq™-C0147 anti-human CD62L
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD62L
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD62L
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD62L
TotalSeq™-D0147 anti-human CD62L
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD62L