- H4A3 (See other available formats)
- P PR-63; BP 473; P P008
- Other Names
- Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1, LGP-120, LAMP-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD107a, also known as Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1 (LAMP-1) or LGP-120, is a 110-140 kD type I membrane glycoprotein. Mature CD107a is heavily glycosylated from a 40 kD core protein. This molecule is located on the luminal side of lysosomes. Upon activation, CD107a is transferred to the cell membrane surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes, macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and some tumor cells. CD107a has been suggested to play a role in the protection of lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases which is involved in cell adhesion and regulation of tumor metastasis, and mediates autoimmune disease progression. CD107a is a ligand for galaptin and E-selectin. Surface expression of LAMP-1 has been shown to correlate with CD8+ T cell and NK cell cytotoxicity.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human adult adherent peripheral blood cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 1 mM EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by chromatography and conjugated with TotalSeq™-A oligomer under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated DNA and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
PG - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis and the oligomer sequence is confirmed by sequencing. For Proteogenomics TotalSeq™-A analysis, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
To maximize performance, centrifuge the antibody dilution (1.0 µg of antibody in 100 µl of staining buffer for every 1 million cells) before adding to the cells at 14,000xg at 2 - 8°C for 10 minutes. Carefully pipette out the liquid avoiding the bottom of the tube and add to the cell suspension.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining whether Buyer has all intellectual property rights that are necessary for Buyer's intended uses of the BioLegend TotalSeq™ products. For example, for any technology platform Buyer uses with TotalSeq™, it is Buyer's sole responsibility to determine whether it has all necessary third party intellectual property rights to use that platform and TotalSeq™ with that platform.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting8, immunohistochemical staining2, immunofluorescence5,7, and immunoprecipitation5.
This antibody is specific to human LAMP-1. Positive control: Hela cells; LAMP-1 molecular weight appears to be at ~110 kDa on the gel due to high glycosylation.
- Additional Product Notes
TotalSeq™ reagents are designed to profile protein levels at a single cell level following an optimized protocol similar to the CITE-seq workflow. A compatible single cell device (e.g. 10x Genomics Chromium System and Reagents) and sequencer (e.g Illumina analyzers) are required. Please contact technical support for more information, or visit biolegend.com/totalseq.
The TotalSeq™-A barcode sequence associated with clone H4A3 is CAGCCCACTGCAATA.
The flanking sequences are CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA, and the poly A tail, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A, where B represents either C, G, or T, and * indicates a phosphorothioated bond, to prevent nuclease degradation.
The full oligomer sequence for this product, with the specific barcode in brackets is CCTTGGCACCCGAGAATTCCA [CAGCCCACTGCAATA]BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*A*A.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Misse D, et al. 1999. Blood 93:2454.
- Furuta K, et al. 2001. Am. J. Pathol. 159:449. (IHC)
- Watanabe A, et al. 2011. J. Biol. Chem. 286:10702. PubMed
- Baron Gaillard CL, et al. 2011. Mol. Cell. Biol. 22:5459. PubMed
- Hauck CR and Meyer TF. 1997. FEBS Lett. 405:86. (IF, IP)
- De Keersmaecker B, et al. 2012. J. Virol. 86:9351. PubMed
- Knodler LA, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 107:17733. (IF)
- Oh J, et al. 2000. Hum. Mol. Genet. 9:375. (WB)
- Salio M, et al. 2013 PNAS. 110:4753. PubMed
AB_2750351 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328647)
- LAMP-1 is a 417 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 45 kD.
Macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, some tumor cells; located on the luminal side of lysosomes or on the surface of cell membranes
- Protect lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases, adhesion
- Ligand Receptor
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Sarafian V, et al. 2006. Arch. Dermatol. Res. 298:7381.
2. Schlossman SF, et al. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigens. New York:Oxford University Press.
3. Sawada R, et al. 1993. J. Biol. Chem. 268:12675.
4. Chen JW, et al. 1988. J. Biol. Chem. 263:8754.
5. Chen JW, et al. 1986. Biochem. Soc. Symp. 51:97112.
- Gene ID
- 3916 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD107a on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.