- OX-6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC-class II, I-A equivalent
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
RT1B is expressed on peripheral B lymphocytes, epidermal Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, some tissue macrophages, subsets of thymocytes, peritoneal mast cells, and small intestinal villus epithelium. The OX-6 antibody reacts with non-polymorphic determinants of the rat MHC class II antigen, I-A equivalent. The OX-6 monoclonal antibody cross-reacts with mouse I-A[k] and I-A[s] alloantigens and with a major subset of splenocytes from NOD (I-A [g7]) mice.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Rat, Mouse (I-A[k] and I-A[s] alloantigens and with a major subset of splenocytes from NOD (I-A [g7]) mice)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Ia-like Glycoproteins from Wistar Thymocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fox CC, et al. 1994. Cell Immunol. 158:253.
- Chen-Woan M, et al. 1996. J. Leukocyte Biol. 59:196.
- Damoiseaux JG, et al. 1998. J. Leukocyte Biol. 64:803.
- De Riva A, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:5961. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1575156 (BioLegend Cat. No. 205301)
- MHC-class II
B lymphocytes, epidermal Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, some tissue macrophage, and subsets of thymocytes.
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, Macrophages, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Gene ID
- 24738 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about RT1B on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-rat RT1B||OX-6||FC|
|FITC anti-rat RT1B||OX-6||FC|
|PE anti-rat RT1B||OX-6||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.