- HI149 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V CD01.01
- Other Names
- T6, R4
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD1a is a 49 kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily also known as T6 and R4. It is a type I membrane glycoprotein with structural similarities to MHC class I and is non-covalently associated with β2-microglobulin. CD1a plays a role in non-peptide glycolipid antigen presentation to CD1-restricted T cells. It is expressed on cortical double positive and single positive thymocytes, Langerhans cells, and dendritic cells. In addition to antigen presentation, CD1a has been implicated in thymic T cell development.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2561931 (BioLegend Cat. No. 300129)
AB_2561932 (BioLegend Cat. No. 300130)
- Ig superfamily, MHC I-like molecule, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 49 kD
Cortical thymocytes, Langerhans cells, dendritic cells
- Antigen presentation, lymphocyte activation, thymic T cell development
- CD1-restricted TCRs
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Blumberg RS, et al. 1995. Immunol. Rev. 147:5.
- Calabi F, et al. 1991. Tissue Antigens 37:1.
- Melian A, et al. 1996. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 8:82.
- Gene ID
- 909 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD1a on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All CD1a Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|FITC anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|PE anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|APC anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC,IHC-F|
|Biotin anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0402 anti-human CD1a||HI149||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0402 anti-human CD1a||HI149||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD1a||HI149||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0402 anti-human CD1a||HI149||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0402 anti-human CD1a||HI149||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-human CD1a
PE anti-human CD1a
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD1a
APC anti-human CD1a
Purified anti-human CD1a
Biotin anti-human CD1a
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD1a
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD1a
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD1a
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD1a
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD1a
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD1a
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD1a
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD1a
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD1a
TotalSeq™-A0402 anti-human CD1a
TotalSeq™-C0402 anti-human CD1a
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD1a
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD1a
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD1a
TotalSeq™-B0402 anti-human CD1a
TotalSeq™-D0402 anti-human CD1a