- 28-14-8 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (C3H/HeJ) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The 28-14-8 antibody reacts with the H-2Db MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Db haplotype. H-2Db is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. The 28-14-8 antibody has been reported to block antigen-specific lysis of target cells by cytotoxic T lymphocytes. The 28-14-8 antibody cross-reacts with the H-2Ld haplotype. Clone 28-14-8 recognizes the α3 domain of H-2Db.Product Details
- Mouse b and d haplotype, Cross-reacts with H-2Ld
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C3H.SW mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: complement-dependent cytotoxicity1, immunoprecipitation3, blocking of cell lysis, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 114510). Does not react with other haplotypes (e.g., k, f, p, r, s).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ozato K, et al. 1980. J. Immunol. 125:2473.
- Kafrouni MI, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:1566.
- Marguet D, et al. 1999. Immunity 11:231.
- Bashuda H, et al. 1997. Transplantation 63:113.
- Greeneltch KM, et al. 2007. Cancer Res.67:10406. PubMed
- Milstein O, et al. 2011. Blood 117:1042.
- Product Citations
AB_313588 (BioLegend Cat. No. 114507)
- MHC class I
- Nucleated cells of the H-2Ld/H-2Db haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
3. York IA, et al. 1996. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14964 View all products for this Gene ID 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Ld, H-2Db on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.