- S17011E (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD16, CD32
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD16 is the low affinity IgG Fc receptor III (FcR III) and CD32 is FcR II. CD16/CD32 are expressed on B cells, monocytes/macrophages, NK cells, granulocytes, mast cells, and dendritic cells. The Fc receptors bind antibody-antigen immune complexes and mediate adaptive immune responses. TruStain FcX™ PLUS is specific to the common epitope of CD16/CD32. It is useful for blocking non-specific binding of immunoglobulin to the Fc receptors and is more effective than TruStain FcX™.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The CD16/32 antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
For blocking of Fc receptors in flow cytometric analysis, pre-incubate the cells with TruStain FcX™ PLUS for 5-10 minutes, on ice, at 0.25 µg per 106 cells in a volume of 100 µl, prior to immunostaining. It is not necessary to wash the cells between the blocking and immunostaining steps.
- Application Notes
Clone S17011E blocks both clone 93 and 2.4G2 also raised against mouse CD16/32
AB_2783137 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156603)
AB_2783138 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156604)
- Ig superfamily, 40-60 kD
B cells, monocyte/macrophages, NK cells, neutrophils, mast cells, dendritic cells
- Ligand Receptor
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Gene ID
- 14130 View all products for this Gene ID 14131 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD16/32 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.