- 25-D1.16 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- MHC class I molecule Kb bound to the peptide SIINFEKL (Kb-SIINFEKL) H-2Kb, OVA agonist peptide (OVAp), OVA-Kb, OVA257-264 (SIINFEKL)-H-2kb, OVA257-264-H-2kb
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This antibody has been proven to be very useful in tracking the quantity and localization of these specific antigen-presenting cells (APC) in vivo.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- SIINFEKL pulsed RMA-S cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The 25-D1.16 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with ovalbumin-derived peptide SIINFEKL bound to H-2Kb of MHC class I, but not with unbound H-2Kb or H-2Kb bound with an irrelevant peptide. Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: Western Blotting1,3, immunofluorescence microscopy2,3, immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections3 , and inhibition of T cell response to H-2Kb-SIINFEKL in vitro.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Mareeva T, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. Methods 353:78. (WB)
- Dolan BP, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:1419. (IF)
- Porgador A, et al. 1997. Immunity 6:715. (WB, IF, IHC)
- Herve J, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:3163. PubMed.
AB_2750523 (BioLegend Cat. No. 141613)
AB_2750524 (BioLegend Cat. No. 141614)
- OVA peptide257-264 and H-2Kb complex
SIINFEKL bond H-2Kb bearing cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Mareeva T, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. Methods 353:78.
2. Mareeva T, et al. 2008. J. Biol. Chem. 283:29053.
3. Deng Y, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:1677.
- Gene ID
- 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Kb bound to SIINFEKL on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.