- 201A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CLEC4C, CLECSF11, CLECSF7, DLEC, HECL
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD303, also known as BDCA-2 and CLEC4C, is a 38 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the C-type lectin superfamily. CD303 is expressed by plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs) and is involved in cell adhesion, signaling, and antigen capture and processing. Crosslinking of CD303 inhibits the production of IFN-α/β and TLR-9 induced pDCs maturation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
View more applications data for this product in our Scientific Poster Library.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_11147168 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354205)
AB_11150412 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354206)
- Type II transmembrane protein, 38 kD, member of the C-type lectin superfamily
Plasmacytoid dendritic cells
- Antigen capture, inhibition of IFN α/β production
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Jähn PS, et al. 2010. Cell Immunol. 265:15.
2. Graham LM and Brown GD. 2009. Cytokine 48:148.
3. Röck J, et al. 2007. Eur. J. Immunol. 37:3564.
4. Dzionek A, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 194:1823.
- Gene ID
- 170482 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD303 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.