- A7R34 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-7 receptor α chain, IL-7Rα
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD127 is a 60-90 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as IL-7 receptor α chain or IL-7Rα. It forms a heterodimer with the common γ chain (γc or CD132) which is shared with the receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-9, IL-13, IL-15, and IL-21. CD127 is expressed on immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, and bone marrow stromal cells. CD127 has been reported to be an useful marker for identifying memory and effector T cells. The ligation of IL-7 with its receptor is important for stimulation of mature and immature T cells as well as immature B cells proliferation and development.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-7Ra-IgG1 fusion protein
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
IP, WB, Block, IHC, ICC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
A7R34 is able to block clone SB/199 binding to IL-7R.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2832473 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135049)
AB_2832474 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135050)
AB_2832475 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135051)
AB_2832476 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135052)
AB_2832477 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135053)
AB_2832478 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135054)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associate with CD132, 60-90 kD
Immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, bone marrow stromal cells
- T cell and immature B cell proliferation and development
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Sudo T, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:9125.
2. Okuno Y, et al. 2001. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 99:6246.
3. Pillai M, et al. 2004. Leukemia Lymphoma 45:2403.
- Gene ID
- 16197 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD127 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
FITC anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PE anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
APC anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Biotin anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Purified anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα) (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
TotalSeq™-A0198 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
TotalSeq™-C0198 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)
TotalSeq™-B0198 anti-mouse CD127 (IL-7Rα)