- 3A3-N2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin 21
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Interleukin 21 (IL-21) is a potent immunomodulatory cytokine mainly produced by NKT and CD4+ T-cells, particularly the inflammatory Th17 subset, and has pleiotropic effects on both innate and adaptive immune responses. These actions include positive effects such as enhancing proliferation of NK cells and cytotoxic T cells, and inhibitory effects on the antigen-presenting function of dendritic cells. It can also be proapoptotic for B cells and NK cells. Studies have shown that IL-21 is also an autocrine cytokine that potently induces Th17 differentiation, suppresses Foxp3 expression, and serves as a target for treating inflammatory diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant full length human IL-21
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay. For ELISA capture applications, a concentration range of 2-6 µg/ml is recommended. To obtain a linear standard curve, serial dilutions of IL-21 recombinant protein ranging from 2000 to 15 pg/ml are recommended for each ELISA plate. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_1027620 (BioLegend Cat. No. 513001)
AB_1027621 (BioLegend Cat. No. 513002)
- Cell Sources
- NK-T cells and T cells
- Cell Targets
- Cytotoxic T cells (CTL) and Natural Killer (NK) cells that can destroy malignant or infected cells
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Nurieva R. 2007. Nature 448:416.
2. Parrish-Novak J, et al. 2002. J. Leukocyte Biol. 72:856.
3. Dumoutier L, et al. 2000. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 97:10144.
4. Asao H, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:1.
5. Parrish-Novak J, et al. 2000. Nature 408:57.
- Gene ID
- 59067 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-21 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human IL-21||3A3-N2||ELISA Capture|
|PE anti-human IL-21||3A3-N2||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human IL-21||3A3-N2||ICFC|
|APC anti-human IL-21||3A3-N2||ICFC|
|Purified anti-human IL-21 (Maxpar® Ready)||3A3-N2||ELISA Capture, CyTOF®|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human IL-21||3A3-N2||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.