- P30-15 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp30, NCR3, Activating NK receptor NKp30, natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The p30-15 monoclonal antibody recognizes CD337 also known as activating NK receptor NKp30 (NKp30), and natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3. NKp30 is a type I transmembrane protein, member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor family that contains one immunoglobulin-like domain. NKp30 has an apparent molecular weight of 30 kD and six isoforms are produced by alternative splicing. NKp30 is expressed on resting and activated NK cells. NKp30 enhances NK cell cytolysis of tumor cellts that are deficient in MHC class I molecules. NKp30 has been shown to associate with CD59 and TCRζ. The p30-15 antibody against human NKp30 has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry, stimulation of human NK cells via NKp30 in a redirected lysis assay, and blocking of NKp30 function in solution.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human NKp30
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
ELISA, Block - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: ELISA, stimulation of human NK cells via NKp30 in a redirected lysis assay, and blocking of NKp30 function in solution1,3,5. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 325223 & 325224).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_756106 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325202)
- Type I transmembrane protein, member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor family, contains one immunoglobulin-like domain. Approximately 44 kD. Six isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
IL-2 activated NK cells and NK cell lines, some γ/δ T cells activated in vitro
- NK cell triggering of cytolysis toward tumor targets and other target cells deficient in MHC class I molecules
- CD59, TCRζ
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Pende D, et al. 1999. J. Exp. Med. 190:1505.
- Gene ID
- 259197 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD337 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.