- DCS-6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- B-Cell Lymphoma 1 Protein, B-Cell CLL/Lymphoma 1, PRAD1 Oncogene, G1/S-Specific Cyclin D1, D11S287E, U21B31, PRAD1, BCL1
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Cyclin D1, which forms a complex with CDK4 and CDK6, plays central roles in cell cycle transition from G1 to S phase. It also participates in the induction of cellular migration and invasion, enhancement of angiogenesis, inhibition of mitochondrial metabolism, regulation of transcription factor signaling via DNA binding, induction of chromosomal instability, enhancement of DNA damage sensing, and DNA damage repair. The activation of the cyclin D1 oncogene is a major driver of multiple types of human tumors including breast and squamous cell cancers, B-cell lymphoma, myeloma, and parathyroid adenoma.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length recombinant human Cyclin D1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Garcia Lozano MC, et al. 2006. An. Otorrinolaringol Ibero Am. 33:257.
- Lonardo F, et al. 1999. Cancer Res. 10:2470-6.
- Pignataro L, et al. 1998. Anticancer Res. 18:1287.
- Product Citations
AB_2566566 (BioLegend Cat. No. 681902)
- 295 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of approximately 34 kD.
Nucleus and cytosol.
- Cyclin D1 plays central roles in cell cycle transition from G1 to S phase.
- FBXO4, CDK4, CDK6, CCND1/CDK4/CDKN1B, CDKN1B, UHRF2, USP2, INSM1, the interaction competes with the binding of CCND1 to CDK4 during cell cycle progression and inhibits CDK4 activity.
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Chromatin Remodeling/Epigenetics, DNA Repair/Replication, Mitochondrial Function, Signal Transduction, Transcription Factors, Ubiquitin/Protein Degradation
- Antigen References
1. Garcia Lozano MC, et al. 2006. An. Otorrinolaringol Ibero Am. 33:257.
2. Lonardo F, et al. 1999. Cancer Res. 59:2470-6.
3. Pignataro L, et al. 1998. Anticancer Res. 18:1287.
4. Darzynkiewicz Z, et al. 2015. Oncotarget. 6:11735.
5. Lamba Saini M, et al. 2015. Diagn. Pathol. 10:32.
6. Casimiro MC, et al. 2014. Expert Opin. Investig. Drugs 23:295.
7. Pestell RG. 2013. Am. J. Pathol. 183:3.
- Gene ID
- 595 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Cyclin D1 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-Cyclin D1||DCS-6||WB, IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.